Ice Bank Type Milk Cooling Tanks
The ISF Ice Bank Type Milk Cooling Tank rapidly chills milk below the critical temperature of +10ºC and then gently to +4ºC in less than two hours, thusreducing the growth of dangerous bacteria.
Since the time factor is critical in arresting bacterial growth in fresh milk,the quicker the milk can be cooled, the better the quality.
Continuous supply of chilled water from the ice bank ensures that the period required to reduce the temperature of milk from 35ºC to 10ºC is approximately 50% less than the direct expansion type.
Ice Bank Systems
- Time factor is critical in arresting bacterial growth in fresh milk, as discharged from the udder.
- The quicker the milk can be cooled, the better the quality.
- Continuous supply of chilled water from tha ice bank ensures that the period required to reduce the temperature of milk from 35ºC to 10ºC is approximately 50% less than the direct expansion type.
- As ice water is used as cooling agent, it is impossible for small quantity of milk to freeze, as against the direct expansion type.
- :: Material with AISI 304 Stainless Steel for quality milk collection
- :: Milk temperature indication by the Digital Temperature Indicator
- :: Milk level indication by a millimeter-calibrated scale
- :: Polyurethane foam ensures perfect insulation
- :: Evaporator coils in the ice bank made out of copper tubing, incorporated with ice limiter
- :: Provided with durable ice water pump an corrosion free spraying system
- :: Adjustable legs
- :: Compact design with built in ice builder.
- :: Energy efficient
- :: Easy to install and user-friendly
- :: Designed to operate in extreme conditions
- :: Automated ice building and cooling system
Cooling Tank assembly dimensions 500 to 2000 litres