These self-contained continuous ice cream freezers combine remarkable efficiency with compact size.
They have Hermetically-sealed cooling units to perform requirements according to the ISO 5708 standards. The Compact and separate condenser help for efficient milk cooling.
The GIF 400/600 is a self-contained unit that requires no on-site adjustment when delivered. As soon as the connections for tower water, electricity and compressed air are established, the unit is ready to operate.
- :: Automatic overrun control with air mass flow meter
- :: Mix and discharge gear pumps in CIP design
- :: Automatic cylinder pressure control
- :: Saving-memory of working parameters (up to 25 recipes)
- :: Display to show the operating data
- :: Built-in hermetic Scroll compressor
- :: High efficiency air filtering and sterilizing system
- :: R404A direct expansion system
||in kg / lbs
||in kW / hp
||In millimeters / inch